When you sign up an account, you are indicating that you agree to the policies and terms we've published in our online knowledgebase.
Here are some of the most important information that you must be aware of before you place orders:
- We will send goods from Hong Kong. As such, you (or the consignee) are IMPORTING. In many countries this means you will be liable for import duties and taxes. It's your responsibility to find out about this, and your responsibility to pay the taxes/charges on receipt of the items. Dropshippers: please inform your customers about this in advance.
- Generally most of the couriers can not deliver to PO box. So please offer us a physical address.
- You need a valid phone number in your account. Dropshippers - please provide your customer's phone number for the courier to use.
- All our products are covered by our 12 month warranty.
- Customers need to return faulty items to us in Hong Kong. The cost of shipping repaired / replacement products is covered by us.
Please also take the time to read the full Terms And Policies documents online in our Knowledgebase.